Saturday, January 22, 2011

Twiggy Tree

I love my twig tree-A Pier 1 clearance find a couple years ago and it warms my heart when I decorate it.  Now, don't get me wrong, the birds take it over most of the time. Throughout most of the year, white doves inhabit the tree but at Christmas time, the birdies fly south and I am able to hang my 12 days of Christmas glass ornaments that I cherish (a pottery barn gift from my sis!).  With the big Love day right around the corner, my red cardinals have appeared.  They always put a smile on my face and a song in my heart! Well, take care-gotta fly-Claire







Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire~

    I love your twiggy tree! And I think the birds look so sweet in it, too. :)

    I want to tell you thank you for stopping by and saying hello. Thank you also for leaving a comment on the ruffled felt heart wreath. I appreciate it! :) By the way, I am following you, too!

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    belle & sparrow / {beautiful nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments-love to hear from you!