Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodwill #4


My last couple of GW trips have not fulfilled the thrifting urge,
if you know what I mean, but..
I never leave empty handed-
it's not in my nature!!  lol

I found these cute little things
 and I haven't changed them at all-
which shocks even me!
The blue wooden pedestal bowl looks like it was made for my home-the color is a perfect match!
You know my obsession with hydrangeas-
these metal corkscrews have a flower stuck into their center!
I really have no idea what they were once used for but,
they are hanging out on my mantel looking fine!!
I do love them- and the best part-
I'm not changing anything about them!

So, this trip was a bigger success than I first thought-
For a total of $6 - I found some beauties!!
See you next Saturday for
my next trip to Goodwill!

Gotta fly-Claire
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am just loving that wooden pedestal bowl! what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your treasures and you've displayed them beautifully. I love a trip to GW and like you, I usually find something. Great fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean!! Great finds :) Its fun when a piece works just as it is too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments-love to hear from you!