Monday, July 18, 2011

Goodwill dives


I've had alot of luck lately at Goodwill-
wooden signs galore-
I'm really not technically savvy enough to cut out the shapes I want
and these are all smooth and have the added hook to hang on back-

 This little doozy was a must-
the birds sang to me -lol
but the red didn't fit the bill-

a little black craft paint did the trick
and changing the welcome sign was easy too!


I loved the shape of this one-
all set to hang but I wasn't feeling it-
a quick spray with Krylon's Heirloom white-
added shells (also  a GW find)
and this speaks to me
 of summertime and the livin' is easy!!

So, the next time you're shopping thrift shops-
always remember what a little paint can do for you!
Well, gotta fly - Claire

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I've also found some great plaques to use. I love Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments-love to hear from you!