Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorites from this week!

With my recent computer glitch,
I was unable to showcase
my favorites from last week-


Aimee from The Twigg Studio
 created this amazing rosette wreath
using none other than newspapers-
The roses actually look fluffy!
Check out her amazing tutorial!!

created this  "oolala" french inspired table
Oolala I love it!!

                               Mimi, from blue roof cabin
designed this plate rack cabinet -
you've got to check out her tutorial!

Penny from Flea Market Makeovers
created this chic
frenchy chandelier with an
old brass light and rooster teapot-
A big wow!!


I lost a few more
of my favorites
 when my computer died-
hope to find them soon!

Hope you enjoy these fab projects!!

Take care, gotta fly- Claire






Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments-love to hear from you!