Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Favorites

I'm back with my Saturday favorites!

I love Saturdays!
Not only because it's the best day of the week
but I can also show off
some fabulous blogger projects-
(click on the pic to go to the blog)


The Rebel Crafter of The Crafty Rebellion
created beautiful fall decor very simply-
Her pumpkins are decoupaged with
 Vera Bradley napkins!
Now who doesn't love the patterns of Vera?



Christine of Let's Get Crafty
did just that-
She brought new life to her 4th of July wreath
 by adding burlap and touches of autumn
and it all began with a pool noodle!
Go check this out-


Holly from Down To Earth Style
transformed her dining room into a
family "free" room-
anything from crafts to homework-
love the twinkle lights and the garden decor!



Sheila from Plum Doodles
crafted these adorable "velvet" acorns
with acorn caps and pom poms-
my kind of craft- love the quick and simple
and super cute!

Bowl of Velvety Acorns | Plum Doodles


Deanna from Deannario
created this french inspired shade
with graphics from The Graphic Fairy blog,
 a goodwill lampshade and a sharpie-
 Check out her step by step
and you can add some
 frenchie inspirations to your home too!
Ooh la la...


Pam from Simple Details blog
created this amazing runner with stencils-
Hard to believe?
An Ikea rug and many stencils later-
*Voila*
Go pay her a visit to be amazed!




Amanda from Reloved Rubbish
(love that name)
found an adorable yard sale shelf
and transformed it with my fav, ASCP,
in a dreamy french blue and
wow-I love what she's done to her!



Hope you enjoyed this week of favorites!
See you next time!

Take care, gotta fly-

7 comments:

  1. all those are great picks, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my velvety acorns, Claire- a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire!

    Thank you for featuring my French blue shelf! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, what a nice surprise, thank you so much for including my stenciled rug. Fun to see all the great inspiration out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Love those acorns.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my decoupage pumpkins! Love all the finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Claire, thank you SO much for featuring my lampshade. It was SO much fun to do and it's nice to see others like it as much as I do : )
    Have a wonderful week ~
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments-love to hear from you!